10 Must Read Stories From the Week of Dec. 12-16
Our family of blogs is now complete.
The blogs are meant to be quick guides to what's going on. They're also much more visual. The blogs incorporate photos and videos to help tell the story. Pick a topic and click through — we think you'll find things to like.
Even as we've added the blogs, we've kept our eye on issues important to Hawaii. With 2012 just around the corner, campaign finance will become a big topic for us. The formation of three special political committees that can raise and spend unlimited amounts of campaign money is just one of the stories we followed this week as we keep track how money influences the vote.
Here are 10 must read stories from the week:
- The Beat: Blogging Hawaii News and Opinion
- Hawaii Money Blog — Power, Influence and Impact — Dec. 12-Dec. 18
- Hawaii Land Blog — Environment, Energy and Sustainability — Dec. 12-Dec. 18
- Hawaii Education Blog — Accountability and Achievement — Dec. 12-Dec. 18
- Capitol Watch — Hawaii Politics and Government — Dec. 12-Dec. 18
- Inside Honolulu – Government, Politics and Issues – Dec. 12-Dec. 18
- Super PACs Launched to Influence Hawaii Races
- Hawaii 2010 Legislative Campaigns Raked in $5M in Total Contributions
- Federal Justice Officials Ignore Questions About Hawaii Pot Minister
- The Fate Of Lanai Hinges On A Los Angeles Real Estate Tycoon