Most Popular Stories
- This Is What Happens When You Step On Molten Lava
- Can People Tortured by the CIA Now Sue the US?
- Slideshow: First Family Home for the Holidays
- Living Hawaii: The Little Solution to the Big Housing Crisis
- Off the Rails: Honolulu Transit Project Up to $700M Over Budget
- Gabbard: US Not In a Position to Police Every Evil
- Tom Yamachika: What Does London Mayor’s Unpaid Tax Bill Say About the IRS?
- Everybody Must Get Hemp
- Caldwell Won't Discuss the Problems of Honolulu's Police Chief
- A Forgiving Abercrombie Pardoned Dozens on His Way Out the Door
Oahu residents have from now until February 20, 2015 to file to run for a seat on their Neighborhood Board.
Candidates can apply online at www.honolulu.gov/nco, pick up a registration form at Honolulu Hale in room 406, or call 808-768-3717. Mailed registration forms must be postmarked by February 20 and received by February 27.
Oahu residents must be at least 18 years-old by February 20 of next year in order to qualify to run for the advisory