Most Popular Stories
- Ready or Not, Hawaii Should Prepare for Concealed Carry
- Frequent Fliers: Nearly $500K Spent on Rail Travel to Date
- Hawaii Could Have Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Next Year
- Living Hawaii: Could More Overtime Pay Help Our High Cost of Living?
- Homelessness: Failures Call Our Values Into Question
- Lawsuit Filed Over 'Hawaii Five-O' Theme
- Obamacare: 5 Years Later, Federal Health Care Is Succeeding
- NextEra President: We Don't Have All the Answers
- Health Beat: Why Do We Still Need a Prescription for Birth Control Pills?
- House to HART: Open Up Your Books
You'd think the state's Department of Education and Board of Education would be all for keeping students and staff safe from chemical spraying.