Most Popular Stories
- Peter Apo: The TMT Honors Mauna Kea Through Universal Exploration
- Hot Enough For You? It's Likely to Get Worse
- Mayor Hires 'Fresh Set of Eyes' to Monitor Honolulu Rail Project
- Why Do We Shortchange One of Hawaii's Official Languages?
- The Public Has a Right to Know How Government Decisions Are Made
- Neal Milner: An Idyllic Niche In Kakaako
- Ian Lind: Former PUC Chair Speaks Out Against Solar Subsidies
- What Will It Take to Make Hawaii’s Vacant Public Housing Units Habitable?
- Matson to Pay Hawaii $15 Million for 2013 Molasses Spill
- Hawaii Longline Bigeye Fishery Hits Limit, Forcing Early Closure
Judge Susan Mollway ruled that the ordinance is preempted by state and federal law, much like earlier measures in Hawaii and Kauai counties.