As companies like DuPoint Pioneer and Syngenta contract, some jobs are lost and land used for GMO production becomes available for other types of farming.
Most Popular Stories
- Is School Prayer Crossing a Line at Some Hawaii Charter Schools?
- Curt Sanburn: Booming Honolulu Threatens Its Old Houses
- Bring Back the Peace Beneath the Stars
- Can We Trust the Honolulu Rail Numbers?
- Intent to Veto: What Bills Will Survive Gov. Ige's Veto Pen?
- Hawaii: Sun, Surf and Suicides
- Host Culture in Hawaii Is Just a Myth
- The Projector: 'Mutual Respect and Aloha' on the Mountain, But No Meeting of the Minds
- First Inouye Institute Lecture Series Features Powell, Albright
- Governor Plans to Veto Eight Bills; Rail Tax Extension Survives