When Duke Aiona campaigned for governor against the state's high cost of living, he was speaking from personal experience.
Most Popular Stories
- Michele Carbone Steps Down as Head of UH Cancer Center
- Saint Louis Grad Marcus Mariota: Simply the Best in College Football
- Neal Milner: Imagining Kakaako — How Our Hearts Lead Us Astray
- Hawaii Shark Expert to Keep Job Despite Child Porn Conviction
- Living Hawaii: You Might Be Surprised at Who Else Is Snagged by High Costs
- The Projector: Duke Aiona Changes Diapers, UH Protesters and the Case Against PRP
- Hirono: Estimated 7,000 Hawaii Immigrants Will Benefit from Obama Action
- Obama Policy Could Help Hundreds of Hawaii Immigrants
- Council Committee Advances Measure to Ease Restrictions on Ohana Units
- Canadian Mom Billed Almost $1 Million After Hawaii Birth
UPDATED. Sen. Russell Ruderman and Rep. Clift Tsuji are on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to regulating the seed industry.