A MoveOn.org petition urges the state Senate to reject the appointment of Carleton Ching to chair the Department of Land and Natural Resources.
Most Popular Stories
- Living Hawaii: Why the Islands Need Mobile Homes — and Don't Have Them
- Environmentalists Criticize Gov. Ige's Land Board Nominee
- The Army Has Been a Good Steward of the Land in Hawaii
- NextEra Deal Sparks Talk of Big Island Electric Co-op
- Urban Hawaii: Are Lofty Ambitions for Artists in Kakaako a Good Idea?
- Peter Carlisle: Pardon Me, Gov — Just Don’t Do it at Midnight
- Ige Taps Castle & Cooke Lobbyist to Lead Land and Natural Resources Department
- Read Hawaii Gov. David Ige's First State of the State Address
- The Army in Hawaii: Fight to Save It, Prepare to Lose It
- Tom Yamachika: How Progressive Is Hawaii's Tax System?