Welcome to our hub for your stories and opinions. Let us inspire you to share yours.
About 1 million gallons of treated but not disinfected wastewater spills from the East Honolulu Wastewater Treatment Plant across from Sandy Beach.
Most Popular Stories
- Hawaii Supreme Court Grills State on Approval of Thirty Meter Telescope
- Living Hawaii: Honolulu Is the Nation’s Most Expensive City for Singles
- Living Hawaii: Middle-Class Millionaires
- Why Are Sharks Attacking More People Than Ever in Hawaii?
- Hurricane Ignacio Slowly Moving Toward Hawaii
- HART Pushes Back When Company Seeks to Withdraw Low Construction Bid
- Local Vs. Haole: Kauai Settles Discrimination Cases Involving Prosecutor
- One-Stop Center to Help Micronesians Opens in Hawaii
- Hawaii's Iconic Stairway to Heaven Might Finally Be Coming Down
- Living Hawaii: How Much Money Do You Need to Be Happy in the Islands?