- Member Since:
- May 5, 2010
- Honolulu, Hawaii
Hawaii resident since 1967.
Active in sustainability and green issues particularly energy efficiency and renewables. BA and Masters work in Integrative Education from UH Manoa.
Entrepreneur - pioneered educational multimedia in Hawaii and serving for-profit and non- profit businesses through web site design, development and marketing. Founder of Hawaii Green IT HUI bringing sustainable computing practices and solutions to Hawaii.
Ohana includes wife Hatsumi and two kamaina keikis.
Applying faith to life.
- Religion and Government —
- Discussion: Hawaii Politics —
- Live Blog: 2010 Primary Election —
- Venture Capital Associations Duel Over Mufi and Neil —
- Discussion: Civil Beat —
- Yes, Panos Prevedouros Really Is Male —
- Civil Beat Discussions: Why Did We Do It This Way? —
- Coming Soon? The Aloha Stadium Mall —
- The Inaugural Beatup: Come On Down This Thursday! —